Wednesday 17 November 2010

Private club golf without the private club price.

Want to play that clandestine advance down the alley but don't apperceive a member? Now there's a way to analysis drive clandestine courses beyond the country after risking the arrest charge.
A new online account alleged Boxgroove.com provides admission to tee times at clandestine clubs. Boxgroove currently has 70 accommodating courses and over 650 members, some of whom authority memberships at clandestine clubs and may be accommodating to host added Boxgroove.com associates (more on that later). The aggregation affairs to be in 30 states by summer 2010 and eventually to yield the account international.
If you're like me, you adulation those occasions if you get to play a advance in accomplished action with abundant greens. The botheration is that I don't accord to a clandestine club, so I play accessible courses area the aliment is about not absolutely as able-bodied applied. While it's beneath big-ticket (unless you are absolutely cutting up the rounds) to play accessible courses, getting able to play the casual annular on a absolutely able-bodied kept advance is a nice change of pace, one I've begin to be added and added adorable lately.
Enter Boxgroove.com. I'd been audition about the account on the radio actuality in Columbus, my home and Boxgroove's, as it turns out. If Boxgroove.com offered a associates to let me try out the account and address about my experience, I jumped at the opportunity.

No comments:

Post a Comment