Friday 20 May 2011

I found a good golf driver (Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver)

I used to play with TaylorMade golf club and seldom to change my golf club. I often heared of the Callaway golf club, but never have a try, recently I have a try the Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver by chance, and I found it is a good club, with no any hesitation, I bought this driver, after using it several time, I think it is really wothy to buy. I was so exciting that I want to share this driver with you.

The most important thing I want to say is that the Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver has improved my distance, my previous drivers always can't give me a satisfied distance, but the Diablo EDGE Driver, its entire clubhead is made from a modular,4 piece fused Titanium design for the most weight-efficient driver. so the light weight can guarantee the distance and my ball speed. and the other thing I want to say is that the Callaway has used a new technology to desigh their this driver , new Chemically Milled Hyperbolic Cup Face that uses a chemical reduction process to produce extreme precision in clubface thickness. This encourages consistently high ball speeds across the large Diablo Edge Driver sweetspot. the last but not least is the Diablo EDGE Driver is not very expensive. some times, a good golf clun may cost me much money, but the Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver is cheaper than I imagine .

I love the Callaway Diablo EDGE Driver very much now. and how do you think of this diver after my introduction.

No comments:

Post a Comment