Tuesday 31 May 2011

Ping K15 driver help me a lot

If you are a slicer and you always can't choose a proper driver, then let me recommend a driver to you, it is Ping K15 driver. I owns the K15 driver a long time, I slice because my hands are late and the K15 driver help me a lot. The heal weight of K15 driver really does enable you to turn your hands over effortlessly and hit the ball straight or even with a draw. The great advantage of it is that you can swing harder and still turn your hands over, and thereby get distance you have never had before.

K15 driver also has a large face which can increase forgiveness and ball velocity for greater distance and accuracy, and it features SF Tec, which moves approximately 10% of the mass toward the heel of the head, making it easier to square the club face at impact for straughter driver,its 435cc titanium head is longer from heel to toe and hass a higher Moment of Inertia,resulting in more consistent distancem ,even on off-centers hits.

No comments:

Post a Comment