Monday 7 November 2011

G15 irons come from far-away memory

I once heard a golfer said like that," if you are looking for forgivness, the Ping G15 Irons are your best choice. This golfer also told me many good things about the g15, but I only can remember that, and I also kept this words in my mind a long time. So when I planed to change my irons, I choose the G15 irons without too much hesitation, what I hope is these irons can really bring me the excellent forgiveness.

I have played with the G15 irons several rounds now, I have two words to these irons, one is high, the other is forgiving, they are the deep impression the G15 irons offer me. I think when Ping designed their G15 irons, they also have the higher handicapper in mind, so the ping g15 own the many good features to help my game. For example, the g15 irons have a thick sle, extreme perimeter weighting and so on, these all can ensure the good forgiving, . Then, the low center of gravity of the G15 also help me to get the ball in the air easily. With the G15 irons, I also can hit the ball higher and farther.

The Ping irons G15 are the good game improvement irons, but they also have the good feel and spound. There are seldom game improvements irons own the better sound and feel than the Ping G15. Many golfers agree that the ping irons g15 have the good technology to bring the high launch and forgiveness. The new custom tuning port also can increase MOI of the irons. For me, I really think the g15 irons are really what I want, they can give me the satisfied distance, speed and accuracy, even on off center hits, my ball still can go better. So I should rememeber the Ping G15 irons, the very good irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment