Thursday 24 November 2011

g20 irons: sad but precious memory

I'm sad when I look at the Ping G20 Irons. Why? Because it brought back a sadness experience to me. I remember it's a special gift from my boy friend when I was twenty-two years old. I was in love with the ping g20 at the first sight when I went shopping with him in the market, just as when I see him at the first sight. I was attracted by g20's pure shape. What's more, Ping said that the Ping G20 irons are designed to hit the ball long with forgiveness and distance control. I think it fits me so much. I was very happy to meet the g20 irons.

What's more, Ping have added extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons which makes the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. The multi-material cavity badge made with soft elastomer heel and toe sections improves the feel and sound of the club, while the cavity's floating CTP structure stabilises the G20's thin face to generate fast ball speeds. I was so happy that my boy friend decided to buy it for me in heart. It's my twenty-two years birthday, the ping irons g20 was in my boy friend's hand with a large bouquet of flowers. But now, we have breaked up for one year. I still store the g20 irons in my bag. I think it should be the most precious memory in my life.

No comments:

Post a Comment