Monday 7 November 2011

scotty cameron,it is wise to believe this putter

Before Titleist try to design their new Scotty Putter, they do a lot researches about the their previous Scotty putters, because they want to procude a putter that can not only can suit every golfer' eye, but also can provide the excellent performance to all the golfers, Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putterand they also plan to use the finest technology to design this putter, then the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter come, this new putter really own the rare nice look,and it is also the easieat to putt among all the Titleist scotty putter.There are two big developments about the scotty cameron putter, scotty cameronthe first one is the sole weigh which can be changed to suit player's loved setup to putter length and desired headweight, then other development is the high toe profile,it can reduce the tendency for players to raise the toe and aim left of target. When you see the scotty cameron at first time, you may be attrated by its bold red dots, because they are really eye catching, and this design also make the putt quite easy to align.

I choose the putter scotty cameron, because I like its red dots. scotty cameron putterBut after I play with it about two months, I found the scotty cameron is really a good putter, it own the excellent distance control, and excellent accuracy. When I buy it, I believe the Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter can change my golf, and make my golf better. Now I am happy I did a good decision, putter scotty cameronand I also want to recommend the putter scotty cameron to all the golfers, I hope all the golfers also can play better and better with their putter.

No comments:

Post a Comment