Friday 6 January 2012

K15 Irons is so nice that I will recommend it

There is a fact that the Ping is a leading golf company in the world. It has released the Ping K15 Irons which attracted me. The driver features patent pending Straigt Flight Technology that uses an extreme external weight pad to move 10% of the clubhead mass towards the heel. By repositioning the centre of gravity this provides a natural rotation through impact. The elongated head design of the ping k15 degree combines with an external weight pad to position the CG for higher launching, longer carry drives. A larger face increases forgiveness and ball velocity for greater distance and accuracy.

By increasing the length from heel to toe Ping have also been able to create a larger surface to provide high levels of forgiveness and higher ball velocity. K15 Irons By using the driver, my game was improved too much. I love it too much. So I want to recommend it to all of you. The Ping Irons K15 give me a surprise from miss-hits is extremely helpful in making corrections to your swing and improving your game. Overall, 5 stars with no questions asked! I will certainly promote and spread the word of your business!

No comments:

Post a Comment