Wednesday 18 January 2012

Ping G20 Driver makes me very excited

I am a fan of Ping clubs, all my clubs from ping, my previous driver is ping k15, and now I upgrade it to new Ping G20 Driver. My first impression to the new g20 driver is it feels lighter than the g15, but in fact, its head is 2 grams heavier. And the new driver also has a bright appearance, which I think is better than the g15. Since G15, I have waited Ping's new clubs a long time, so I believe the new clubs may have the far better performance. Ping said the new G20 driver is for all the golfers, and the external weighting of driver can help me to lauch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuray, so the best advantages of the g20 driver is extremely long distance. My previous distance is about 280 yards, with the g20, I find I can hit about 300 yards some time, it makes me very excited.

Then the ping drivers g20 also have the good balance. The clubhead of the driver was throughout the swing, but it never felt lagging or too heavy. When the g20 driver seems to cut through the air, I feel it likes a knife. I also like my G20 driver's shaft, because I think it always can ensure my distance and speed.After playing with the ping drivers g20 a long time, I really believe the new driver is better than its predecessors. It can help me to launch the ball higher, and hit the ball farther. Even on the off ceter hits, my ball still can go well. I once think the g15 driver has provide me a straigh enough ball, but I found the ping g20 can make my ball become straighter and straight. So now, I feel happy I am a fan of Ping, I belive ping will have the better clubs future.

No comments:

Post a Comment