Thursday 23 June 2011

Collect Ping's perfect drivers (K15 driver, G15 driver,G20 driver)

My girl has a hobby which is to collect the Ping's golf clubs, she didn't play golf, but me, she said she would collect all the perfect golf clubs for me, I have used the clubs she collected, and I think the drivers from the Ping have a good driver, she has collected two Ping's good driver, Ping K15 driver and Ping G15 driver, and she says she will go to buy a newest Ping G20 driver.cheap golf clubs

The K15 driver and G15 driver both have a very good performance,K15 driver has a lighter weight, it make my swing very easy and G15 driver give me more forgiveness so I can hit the ball with long distance and accuracy. the K15 driver have a 9, 10.5, 12, 13.5 loft option and the k15 has 9.5,10.5, 12 loft option, both drivers have Ping's advanced technology, straight flight technology, which can incease ball speed and the distance.

Ping G20 driver is the newest golf club, I heard that this driver has the better performance than the K15 and G15, I really want to have a try it, the girl also says she must bring the G20 driver home for you, LOL, I am looking forward to it.TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons

No comments:

Post a Comment