Friday 24 June 2011

If the G15 fairway wood disappears

Many friends told me that the Ping G15 fairway wood is an very good golf clubs, they like it very much, and they all indicate that they would bring the G15 fairway wood all the time, I am a little curious the G15 fairway wood is their only choice ? so I joke with them ,"if , I mean if, there is not Ping G15 fairway wood, or the Ping G15 fairway wood disappears , what other fairway wood you may choose "?cheap golf clubs for sale

I never imagine these men have so big reaction, they are very agitated," why, why it may disappear, the G15 fairway wood is so good, I have used to playing with it, it can't disappear" " yeah, it has improved my game a lot, I never give up it" " G15 is the best fairway wood in my eye, except it , I don't think other fairway wood can be better", faced this situation , I have other words, only can say " OK , gentlemen, I have said I only mean 'if',your G15 fairway woods are still here, so don't be so agitated, calm down please".Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter

No comments:

Post a Comment