Thursday 30 June 2011

My ping's G15 series are really good ( G15 driver, G15 irons )


I like Ping's clubs, because I think their golf clubs have special feeling and design,they can always bring confidence to you. what I use now is Ping's G15 series,G15 driver and G15 irons.golf clubs for sale they have accompanied me few years, they are really good, I very like them.

Ping G15 driver with a large head always can give me a accurate shot ,with it, I can hit the ball with fast speed and long distance ,even it is on off center hit, its elongated face provides a sweet spot that covers the mishits of me, what's more, it is so easy to hit the ball with G15, there are weight saving from the ultra thin crown are positioned as an external sole weight to optimize the center of gravity for higher trajectories and reduced spin.

The the Ping G15 irons are the best game improvement golf clubs among all the irons I have used, their very iron has the perfect forgiveness and accuracy that make people can't forget them.TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons the G15 has the good technology, so I can have a high launch and consistent ball in my iron play,almost all the people who have used the G15 irons agree that the G15 irons are a set of excellent irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment