Wednesday 8 February 2012

burner 2.0 Driver, awesome club!

When it comes to pure power and distance off the tee the TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver has been designed to be the ultimate weapon. Improved SuperFast technology and a more aerodynamic clubhead shape makes it longer, lighter and faster. At only 279 grams, it is lighter and faster than any previous TaylorMade driver, while the ultra-large face promotes higher launch and lower spin, all for more distance. 2.0 driver has been used Ultra-thin Wall technology on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front. This creates the biggest face on any TaylorMade Driver which gives you a larger hitting area with a larger sweet spot for more forgiveness.

I purchased burner 2.0 Driver because I needed a club with a more open face than normal due to the fact that I draw the ball horribly. My first few hits were still drawing, but not as bad, so I took a step back and was coached by my dad to change my grip and stance and on my next hit I absolutely crushed the ball exactly where I was aiming. I learned quickly that a club alone cannot save you from bad shots; however, I am very impressed with the feel of the club and the large sweet spot. My distance improved tremendously as well. This club has somehow forced me to focus on every single shot I take with it and I am liking that because now it is a game of how far and straight I can hit it rather than how close to the fairway I can get it. Love this taylormade burner 2.0.

No comments:

Post a Comment