Monday 20 February 2012

Share my new partner-- diablo edge to you

I am always fond of sharing good things with my reader because I want the good things can be used popularly. Recently, I bought the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons. They are my new partner and the best. I do play 2-3 times per week. I take a weekly lesson with a PGA pro, and I go to the range to practice 1-2 per week. That being said, I'm brand new to the game at 43yo, and I started playing July of 2010 (Midwest has a short season, so "a year and a half", these diablo edge are my second iron set. They do EXACTLY what they say they are gonna do: improve your game.

The edge irons are very easy to hit from all lies, and they get real 'heavy' at the bottom of the swing to give you great impact and distance. If you actually hit down and compress the ball with these clubs, you'll get extreme distance, and you can also start to shape shots! I know! fade/slice on command?? draw it on command? Yes, these clubs will allow you to do that, but for sure you'll hit the ball high and straight. Easy to get up in the air. Yes, you can chunk it or top it too, but that's you my friend, not the clubs. The Uniflex shaft of diablo irons
seems to be the right flex for me. I'm still learning, so I'm not sure, but my old (first) Taylor Made set were "Regular" shaft and they seemed to lag behind my swing a lot robbing me of distance...Callaway's "Uniflex" is somewhere between Regular and Stiff, they claim, and it seems to be okay for me. If I continue on this improvement path, the next improvement to these clubs would be Stiff. They have been great for me. By the way, I went from a 39+ HC index to a 25 HC index in a year. I work hard, but these clubs have definitely help, no doubt. Worth the investment.

No comments:

Post a Comment