Wednesday 1 February 2012

Scotty cameron putter is still the best puttter now!

Expect for the TaylorMade, the Titleist is also a leading golf company in the world. I am not a fan of Titleist, however, I like its putter mostly, especially for the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. I think that the Scotty cameron putter is still the best puttter now! We know that there are many putter on the market, but, I think that it is the best one. I bought it for a long time. I still love it. Now, I can give you some details. This family of precision milled 303 Stainless Steel putters features bold red tour graphics, an improved high toe profile, and heel & toe sole weights that allow for multiple length options in each model. Ping G20 Driver The heel-toe weights provide increased stability by reducing head rotation on off-center impacts for a larger sweet spot.

The putter is expensive but when you consider that you hit about 30-40% of your shots with the putter then you realise, its worth it. This putter is not a fashion statement it is a serious piece of equipment whose potential is fully realised on the greens. Ping K15 Irons This is a putter for all occasions, a putter for life, my putter. The improved high toe profile of Studio Select helps eliminate the tendency to raise the toe at address thereby causing the player to aim left of target. TaylorMade R11 IronsStudio Select also features a stepless shaft for a clean look at address and soft but solid feel, as well as a new red Cameron cord grip.This putter head has a great feel. The face design with it's milled surface rolls the ball nicely. I like the smooth look of the over the hosel shaft design.

No comments:

Post a Comment