Monday 20 February 2012

Special R11 Irons give you special feeling

TaylorMade is the most popular golf company in the world. There are many fans of it. I am one of them. I have palyed golf for many year. Here, I will share the best golf iron with you--TaylorMade R11 Irons. Now, I still think that the iron is the best one on the market. So i decided to recommend it to all of you. The one-piece stainless steel cast heads boast a thin, lightweight face design like the Burner 2.0. The weight removed from the clubface has been shifted low and back to create a higher launch angle, faster ball speed, increased distance and more forgiveness. The result is comparable launch, ball flight and length to the Burner 2.0, as well as 15-yard distance gaps between clubs. Like ther11 Irons?

Do you want to know more things about ther11 taylormade? Here, I am going to tell you some. Irons have a shallow undercut channel between the face and rear to control feel and CG location, the mid-irons have a moderate undercut, and the long irons have a progressively larger undercut that pulls weight farther back from the face for added forgiveness. r11 taylor made feels and sounds more muted (quieter) than the loud-ish Burner 2.0 Irons because the r11 taylor madeclubface is slightly thicker in the impact zone and where it connects to the sole. These are the most amazing clubs I've ever hit. I've hit shots off the toe, got good feedback. I am an average golfer and I believe these clubs will definitely improve my game.

No comments:

Post a Comment