Friday 2 March 2012

No G20 Irons no golf games

Hey guys, what kind of equipments do you have? As a golf fan I usually hear people arround talking about golf equipments. Whenever I am coming to playing golf I would like to look arround to see what kind of equipments they have. Having been asked several times about my golf equipments, now I would like to talk about it---Ping G20 Irons---my favourite golf equipment.

The first and most important point I would say is ping g20 are designed to hit the ball long with forgiveness and distance control. Ping have added extreme perimeter weighting in the deep, multi-cavity back of the irons which makes the 17-4 stainless steel heads highly forgiving. Secondly, ping irons g20 offer excellent distance control as the thin face is backed by a floating Custom Tuning Port which means golfers can be confident that each iron is going to deliver a consistent distance.What's more, ping g20 have been designed to look similar to the previous G15 and G10 irons which have proved to be hugely successful across the world, but the G20 product also feels great too. A soft elastomer heel and toe section of the head certainly enhances feel and playability. The last but not least is consistent yardage gapping is a key benefit of the G20 set, which includes high-launching long irons that maximize the overall range and predictability of a player's set. So, my dear friends, the next time you are going to play golf please take g20 irons with you, for that no G20 Irons no golf games.

No comments:

Post a Comment