Wednesday 14 March 2012

Would you like to have a look at my G20 Driver

As a golf fan I have many friends who also like playig golf very much. Whenever we get together we would like to talk about our golf equipments. Several days ago, I bought a new golf club---Ping G20 Driver and I like it very much. I couldn't help to being happy when I am imaging my taliking about the ping g20 with my friends. I am sure they will like it too. But now I can't wait to stay calm, I need to share it with you. When the G20 Driver first arrived to THP I couldn't wait to open the box. For a company that doesn't saturate you with marketing, PING managed to provide some subtle buzz leading up to this club's release and once I opened the box I saw that the subtle buzz was well justified. Holding the ping drivers g20 in your hand makes you just stare at the club in wonderment.

You notice a powerful yet elegant shape made of titanium that just wants you to unleash it on some poor unsuspecting golf ball. Sure the profile is large and slightly elongated (460cc) but it's not huge where you feel like you're swinging a small SUV on a stick. When you first waggle the club you feel that the balance and weighting is perfect which is due to the shaft being weighted slightly above its center while maintaining the feel and weight of the club head. Although the external weight has been moved from the heel to the back of the club you barely notice it at address. I'll touch on the shaft a little later but in terms of looks it's very similar to what was offered last year in the G15 and the K15 and meshes well with the overall look of the G20. The g20 driver has a heavier head than G15 (7 grams more than standard) for greater force at impact. Additional backweighting and a more elongated face shore up misses. (Ping "shaved" the head in the low toe area to meet the 460cc size limit.) The reconfigured clubhead — 5 percent higher moment of inertia on heel or toe hits — combines with a light, 45.75-inch "high-balance point" shaft (TFC 169D or TFC 169D Tour) to boost clubhead speed and, thus, distance. Specifically, the TFC 169D shaft has more flexible tip and butt sections for softer feel. Having heard so much about my talking, now would like to have a look at my Ping G20 Driver. I am sure that if you had used it once you will soon fall in love with it.

No comments:

Post a Comment