Sunday 18 December 2011

Callaway X-22 Irons bring me happiness

When the Callaway X-22 Irons are released, I played with them. Until now, I have played with them more than 1 year, I need to say the callaway x22 are really the excellent irons, I have played with many callaway irons, but the x22 are the best one. They have helped me to won many games, and bring the honor and happiness to me. So I need to express my hearted thanks to the x22, because of them, I can play so good on the golf course. I would like to share my life with callaway x22 irons to you. I hope you can get what you want here.

I found there is a common feature in the Callaway irons, that is the Precision Notch Weighting which can position the weight around the perimeter for a high MOI, As one of the most famous callaway irons, the callaway x22 of course also own this good good feature, then it means that the X22 irons own the high MOI. But the Callaway x22 also are different from the others callaway irons I have played, I think the x22 are longer, then they can give me more distance and accuracy. With the x22 irons, I also become more confidence, because I believe these irons can offer me the good shots, even on off center hits, I can still hit good.

No comments:

Post a Comment