Sunday 11 December 2011

Diablo irons give you wonderful feeling

Do you know Callaway? It is a leading golf manufacturer in the world. Now, I will talk about the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons with you. The iron the longest and most user friendly irons that Callaway have produced and build on the appeal and playability of the now iconic Big Bertha irons. And the diablo edge is absolutely fantastic on many levels. Distance and accuracy is what can help drive scoring and if you struggle with either one,diablo irons this set should be on your short list. The iron also can offer a good feel for a GI iron and provide flat out amazing forgiveness.

The edge irons is a great set of golf clubs. Good distance, very forgiven and easy to hit. I replaced a set of edge irons and I am getting more distance and a high trajectory that allows me to score better. I am a 15 handicap golfer that plays once a week and I am enjoying this new set. These irons are easy to hit and I am finding them to be accurate as well.I think after I get a little more accustomed to thediablo irons , I will gain a few yards, as well. After only playing 3 rounds, I like the feel and ease of hitting them. Over, the diablo irons is my pleasure.

No comments:

Post a Comment