Monday 5 December 2011

Stronger callaway x24 is your style?

My first impression to the Callaway X-24 HOT Irons are they are a little stronger than the other irons, but I also glad to find that I can hit further with these irons. When I hit a good shot I know it immediately and I am hitting more good shots than with my old X-18's, I am a high handicap golfer, but I belive the X-24 hot irons can low my handip. The x24 irons own the new look, and the project X steel shaft is very sleek and light. I happy with their every design, so I recommend the good irons to all the golfers.

Callaway always aim top produce the good irons to all the golfers, especailly their X irons are my favorite, I have played with many X irons, and now I think the callaway x24 irons are the best and most accurate one. The x24 irons are a little longer than the other irons, I like the long irons because it means the more distance and more accurate. And these irons also own many good design to guarantee their perfroamcne. The X-24 hot irons are powered by a consistently hot face that generates peak ball speeds for maximum distance with pinpoint accuracy, there is also more weight in the perimeter of the clubhead of the callaway x24, then it also can bring the more control, and provide the strong trajectories. All in all, this iron is enough stroger to hit.

No comments:

Post a Comment