Tuesday 6 December 2011

Diablo edge, I have waited for long time

I only have little time to play golf, so my golf always didn't go well, I have changed many golf clubs, they all can't give me what I wanted results, so I still keep changing my clubs. Until I met with the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons, I found these irons always can offer me the satisfied distance, speed and accuracy on my every shot, so with the diablo edge, I think I may don't change my irons again. Yh, it's truth. I will share you my life with my diablo edge. I hope you can get some useful information from my posts.

The reason I choose the Callaway diablo edge is I saw Callaway said they are the excellent irons to improve your game, after the first round, I don't agree this saying, because the edge irons are long, they are a little hard to get used to them. At my first round, I can't swing them easily,so I also can't get what I want. But when I play with them second time, I adjust my posture to get used to these irons, I am surprzied to find that the diablo irons are very easy to hit from all lies, and they get real 'heavy' at the bottom of the swing to give you great impact and distance. IF you actually hit down and compress the ball with these clubs, you'll get extreme distance, and you can also start to shape shots, and the callawa irons also reduce my silce, I am so happy to that.

No comments:

Post a Comment