Wednesday 7 December 2011

Prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver?

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. TaylorMade has a large presence on the PGA Tour as well as most competitive international tours. It has released the TaylorMade R11 Driver. There are many drivers on the market. Among the driver, I prefer to choose TaylorMade R11 Driver . Do you agree with me? In my opinion, I think that the R11 Driver is the best driver on the golf market. If you really know it, you will find that the driver is really waht you want. r 11 driver It has new technology, like an adjustable sole that can adjust the face angle of the club, as well as the ability to adjust the launch angle, making it a truly adjustable driver.

I have been hitting the callaway Razr Hawk Tour and the burner superfast 2.0 and my average carry is about 290 with a total distance of around 305 to 315. I just picked up the taylormade r11 today and hit on my launch monitor to compare it to the other two clubs. My first 5 drives carried 320 yards with about 1100 backspin and a total of 340. r11 taylormade driver the adjustability of this driver, especially the loft adjustment are very benificial to any skill level and is also a very good way of teaching amateurs how to it a fade and draw. I would definitly reccomend this stick to anyone. This driver is the best choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment