Sunday 18 December 2011

Putter scotty cameron will help you save money

Titleist is also an extremely strong leader in the golf ball market. Today, I am going to recommend a good golf to all of you. It is the
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. In my opinion, I think that it can help you save money. Why do I think so? Because you do need buy other putters if you have this putter. You will keep it in your bag for a long time. The scotty cameron has a precision milled soft 303 stainless steel putter head and features a soft beaded mist finish. The head design of the putter features full shaft offset and a high toe set up. Furthermore, the scotty cameron comes with six different grip options and also can be lie adjusted +/?– 2 degrees off the standard 71 degrees.

This putter is well constructed, well balanced,and just a beautiful golf club to the eye (which is equally important). After I had the club fitted to my setup, scotty cameron putter I found the milled face and heavier weight (15 grams) to provide a smooth take away and consistent stroke through the ball, which has given me better distance control and ultimately more birdies! putter scotty cameron The best feeling putter you will ever buy, great role, and very easily to keep square at impact. The milled face releases the ball better then any other putter I have used. I love the putter very much.

No comments:

Post a Comment