Monday 3 October 2011

Callaway X-24 HOT Iron Is the Best Choice

Callaway developed the new Callaway X24 Hot Irons for golfers who seek to gain distance not just with the longest clubs in their bag, online golf shop but also when pulling out an iron on a long par-3 or flying the water to reach a par-5 in two. And the Callaway X-24 Hot irons will suit anyone after a genuinely forgiving set of irons and those looking for more distance throughout the set. r11 taylormade driver In my opinion, it is my best choice. It has improved my golf game.

They are very nice clubs and easy to hit. I have been a Callaway iron user for several years starting with the X-12 series and now upgraded to the X-24 this year (2011). burner 2.0 Driver The color is unique but it does fade after a couple of hits. Heavier than my previous clubs (X18s), but easy to control through the hitting zone. Ball really explodes off the club face when hit correctly. I see a larger distance disparity after the 8 iron where I am picking up a couple of extra yards, but the 8 iron and below about the same distance. r11 taylor made I hope you can buy this one. And it will change your golf skill, then you will love them.

No comments:

Post a Comment