Monday 17 October 2011

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is an awesome club

The R9 fairway wood features a compact new classic clubhead with Inverted Cone and FCT Technology for ultimate fairway wood performance. golf online store And the FCT Flight Control Technology allow for the adjustability of face angle, lie angle and loft lie to affect side-to-side ball flight. I got this club because I have the R9 driver with the adjustable head, and I thought I would be able to find a good setting with this one. g15 irons It turns out I use the same setting as on my driver, and I have to say this is the absolute best fairway wood I have ever hit!

It has a super hot face, the ball just flies off of it, and with my setting I hit it either dead straight or with a little draw. 910 driver As a bonus it is very forgiving. I have hit several shots that I know felt not real good and when I looked up I couldn't believe the result. Very solid feel, much more weighted than previous 300 series steel head. I like this feel. This is one of the easiest clubs to hit in my bag. This R9 fairway is a fantastic club. I can quickly adjust the loft and lie to cut corners on those long dog-legs. ap2 I have been reaching my favorite course par 5 holes in 2 strokes and hopefully soon be able to score my first eagle. Awesome!

No comments:

Post a Comment