Tuesday 18 October 2011

Ping G15 Driver Is Your Best Choice

Most of golfers' dream driver has benn released, and the driver is Ping G15 Driver. cheap golf clubs The Ping G15 Driver is made for golfers who want maximum distance while still keeping the golf ball in the fairway for ultimate forgiveness and accuracy. Look to hit the ball further with higher ball speeds and an increased MOI! Choose from two high performing shafts that will help you get more distance on the golf course. r 11 driver I have brought the Ping G15 Driver in my bag. I think it is my best choice, so I also think it will be your best choice.

Now, I tell you my feeling so that you can make it for reference. This driver is long both off the center of the face and anyother parts of the face. TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver The sound is very solid with a pleasing feedback. I went from a stiff to a Regular and found that I could get more height on my drives along with alot of roll. By far this one is not only easy to hit but light weight, great center of gravity for mis-hits. The ball launches high and you can work it left or right. What I love about this club, is that I hit it further (15 to 20 yards) more than the my old driver. Ping G20 Driver I decided to buy one after hitting the G15 at my local golf store. All in all, I love it.

No comments:

Post a Comment