Wednesday 26 October 2011

Ping irons g15 knock off the Taylormade R9

I always think the Taylormade R9 irons are good, because I have played with them about two years, wholesale golf clubs they can offer me the satisfied accuracy and forgiveness. However, after I play with the ping irons g15, I change my views to the r9, they are good but they can't improve my golf. Only two rounds, the ping irons g15 increase my distance and accuracy. Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter So I think it is time to upgrade my irons, then I put the ping irons g15 into my bag.

I think the ping irons g15 are the good irons for all the golfers, they have a thick sole, extreme perimeter weighting,ping irons k15 a thin face and a good amount of offset. I like hte low center of gravity of the ping irons g15, because it can help me to get the ball in the air easily,and will also help me to get more distance. Then the extreme perimeter weightin can ensure my good performance even on off center hits. So I need to say the ping irons g15 are really very forgiving.

As for the feel and sound, the ping irons g15 can offer you the excellent feel and sweet sound. The ping irons g15 are the real game improvement clubs, the game improvment irons always don't have the good feel, but it is not for the ping g15. ping drivers g20the every ping iron g15 sound and feel great when struck properly but few are able to offer that same sound and feel across the majority of the face. So you may also see that the ping irons g15 are different from the other irons, now i really recommend the g15 irons to all of you, I hope my better irons also can help you to play better.

No comments:

Post a Comment