Monday 10 October 2011

I am a loyal fan of Callaway clubs, I have onced played with many callaway irons, wholesale golf clubs such as X-14,X-20. and among all the callaway irons, i think the Callaway X-22 are the best irons, because these irons offer more improvements to my golf, it also give me a extremely good distance and forgiveness. I am a 10-12 handcaipper, Titleist AP1-712 Irons I play golf about 2 or 3 times week, and the X-22 irons help me to hit a very high launch, and I think if you have a better ball striker,you can get higher and softer trajecory.The Callaway X-22 irons are said to be the best X series irons, ping drivers g20so as the best irons, the x-22 of course own many excelelnt advantages, one of that is the x-22' special feature that is called Precision Notch Weighting, and there are more weight is positioned closer to the perimeter which can increase the moment of inertia for greater forgiveness and increased stability while at the same time keeping the center of gravity at an optimal position for that "ideal" trajectory as well as providing added feel. The X-22 irons are also come with a good Modified Tru-Bore design, ping drivers g20the polycarbonate tip plug at the end of the shaft dampens vibration for enhanced feel and performance. Fianlly, you can really belive that the Callaway X-22 irons really have perfect performance and can provide the everything you need on the golf course.

No comments:

Post a Comment