Wednesday 5 October 2011

Callaway X-24 HOT Irons Are Great Sellers

Callaway is one of the most visible names in golf with a product line that encompasses the full spectrum of equipment and accessories including drivers, irons, wedges, putters and balls. online golf shop Now, the Callaway X-24 HOT Irons have been produced. The Callaway X-24 is capable of delivering effortless, solid and great feeling shots every time right across the face. This Hot Iron Set is designed with the VFT face technology maximizing the speed of ball for long distance, even on off-center hits. r11 taylormade driver And it is powered by hot face, this Callaway Golf Club maximizes the speed of the ball for long distance shots.

Why I say the Callaway X-24 HOT Irons are great sellers, There are some reasons. These clubs have to be the best I have ever played with. burner 2.0 Driver Every shot feels solid and now I have to adjust for distance. Hitting the clubs 10-15 yards further. Absolutely love the X-24's. It was unbelievable how fast they arrived. The X24's are impressive and comfortable at address, and I am pleased with the effectiveness of the dark finish which reduces glare and distraction. I would say these clubs help me carry about 15-35 yards further than my old ones because of the weight technology. r11 taylor made Awesome club set and wouldn't buy anything else other than this set! Therefore, I think they are great irons.

No comments:

Post a Comment