Friday 28 October 2011

Your 910 driver is D2 or D3 driver

We all know that Titleist's 910 driver including two famous drivers, one is 910 D2 driver, Golf Clubs For Sale the other is 910 D3 driver, and which 910 driver do you prefer ? For me, I perfer the 910 D3, although it has a smaller head than the D2, I still think this 910 driver can provide the satisfied distance and performance.
Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 PutterI know there are also many professional golfers choos the D3, such as the Greg Chalmers and Davis Love III .

I think both the 910 drivers have the higher performance, but the D3 is higher. This 910 driver can deliver the longer distace through the advanced head design with responsive, fast face insert, then it can create a 15% larger ball speed area than other drivers. Like the Taylormade's R11 driver, this 910 driver is also adjustable. With Titleist's patented, innovative, SureFit Tour dual-angle hoses,ping irons k15 golfers are allowed to adjust the lie and loft to fine tune ball flight for more accuracy and control.

I played with the 910 D3 about 2 moths, I am very satisfied with everything it give me. My previous driver is tileist 905 which is also a good driver, but with the 910 driver, I am hitting the ball farther. and I have 0.5 degree and have been using the factory settings and don't have the need to change anything. The other advanathes of the 910 driver is the consistent ball, ping drivers g20I can surely say that I am hitting it more consistently than my 905R. Then the big improvement for me is on the mishits. So I really think the 910 driver expecially the D3 is excellent, if you want to get more distance and accuracy on the golf course, the 910 driver can do a great help to you.

No comments:

Post a Comment