Thursday 13 October 2011

My new favorite club: Callaway X-22 Iron

Callaway is a leading golf manufacture. And I am always using the Callaway's golf, because I think its products are very useful. online golf shop My new favorite club comes into the golf market. That is Callaway X-22 Iron . I really love the iron. I hit with X-22 Irons and immediately hit the ball straighter and easier. They have the luxury of a cavity back with forgiveness without the bulkyness. r11 taylormade driver Great clubs! The Callaway X-22 Irons are the best-looking irons I have ever seen. I also like its looking.

I absolutely love this X-22 3-iron. I was looking for a 3-iron as I didn't have one in my callaway iron set I have (X-20's) I'm not a big fan of hybrid irons as I can hit my low iron just as well anyways and prefer the feel. burner 2.0 Driver I hit this 3-iron very well every time. It flies very true, nice and straight and long, with some nice loft and little roll so its stops right on the green without rolling off or past the pin. r11 taylor made I'm not a long hitter but I can hit this club 200 yds. Now, it has replaced my old iron.

No comments:

Post a Comment