Monday 4 July 2011

Amazing With My Titleist 910 D3 Driver

I have owned Titleist drivers in the past and really enjoyed them. In searching for that ONE perfect setup, I have tried Ping, discount golf clubs for sale TaylorMade, Bridgestone (best of the rest) and a couple others with limited succcess. I found the Titleist 910 D3 Driver is simply amazing!! Just because I went to go get fit for a R11 when a friend recommended this club to me. Let me just say this maybe the best investment I have made on golf equipment. I got fit and easly gianed 20 yards!!! Love the feel and sound, easy to work. There is no par 5 that I cant reach in two now. This is the best driver on the market! TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons Just beautiful Titleist, well done !

The 910 D3 is hands down the best driver that I have ever hit. I have a 9.5 with the RIP stiff shaft and a 105 mph swing speed. Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood Excellent distance and an extremely tight dispersion. Decent value would recommend if possible getting fitted to make sure you choose the shaft and configuration that best suits your swing vice trial.

No comments:

Post a Comment