Friday 15 July 2011

My Mizuno MX-200 irons are so helpful!


Now I'm a Mizuno fan. Ever I have used Taylormade and Callaway golf equipments, but recently I'm crazy abou the Mizuno MX-200 irons. I've always liked the looks Mizuno Irons. They're known for classic forgings without gimmicks. The MP line is full of beauties. Mizuno has done a great job of working those great looks into the MX-200s, with a few tweaks. Now onto the decorative blue stickers on the cavities. Personally, I like them.discount golf clubs The Mizuno blue allows these irons to stand out a little. If you want to ditch them the stickers, the good news is you can without any playability issues. I would like to introduce the special features of MX-200 to you!

Y-Tune Technology: This is Mizuno's term for "If you mishit it on the toe, we're here to help." The sweet spot of the MX-200 is expanded out toward the toe. Not only does this work, but it works VERY well.

Triple Cut Sole: This unique sole grind allows the MX-200 to perform well in all sorts of turf conditions. In the muddy Northeastern spring golf season, I was very happy with this feature. I'm pleasantly surprised with performance out of the rough as well. These just don't seem to turn over when they hit the long grass like other sets. Shots fly straighter and I've had to adjust my game accordingly, which is a good thing.
TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons The sand wedge (12* bounce) performs well out of the sand and can have some bite off of the fairway. I would not consider it very versatile though if you're looking to open it up.

Milled Pocket: Due to the 'Extreme Milled Pocket Cavity" the long irons are simply the easiest long irons I've hit in my life.Callaway FT-iZ Fairway Wood 7 rounds in, and I'm still 'wowed' by them. I'm absolutely sold on this type of cavity. More on this engineering marvel below.

No comments:

Post a Comment