Tuesday 26 July 2011

TaylorMade Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver,For better player

Overall this driver sounds and feels great when you hit it. golf clubs for sale I would recommend maybe a 9.5

instead of an 8.5 if you have trouble getting it into the air. And don't get an extra stiff flex if you don't hit it around 300

Like I said the head is shaped differently and will give you more performance but almost requires you to hit a cut. All in all I have nothing bad to say

about this club. All of my clubs are nike from 3 wood to wedge and my putter also, TaylorMade Burner SuperLaunch irons but I will never not have a taylormade driver in my bag after my experience with this monster.

The adjustable soleplate can be rotated into one of three positions to determine face angle at address . PING K15 Fairway Wood The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight.

The aggressive head shape features drag-reducing geometry on the sole with a tapered back end for faster overall swing speeds which translates to more

distance off the tee. Titleist 910F Fairway Wood Ultra-thin Wall technology

on the inside reduces the wall thickness in the clubhead to allow for a larger face up front.

You will notice in the club head – it has a much bigger and deeper face, with the centre of gravity moved further back into the club head, it’s promoting

a higher launching driver with very low spin rate – it would be ideal for most club golfers.

No comments:

Post a Comment