Friday 29 July 2011

TaylorMade Ghost Putter is easy to use

The TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putter is a mallet specially designed to be exceptionally easy to aim, and exceptionally easy to use to roll the ball down your intended line.discount golf clubs I received my TaylorMade Rossa Corza Ghost Putter from www.golfplayer118.com about 2 weeks ago and I wanted to test it well before leaving a review, but I could not resist and did not want to wait any longer.

For me TaylorMade Ghost Putter was worth every penny. I am a high handicapper and alignment is a big deal for me, my previous putter was an Odyssey tri-ball SRT putter but this one is ten times better. I am getting ready to put my other one on craigs list. I could not believe how accurate I was within 6 to 10 feet, I know that sounds like a given but for a high 90's golfer it is downright amazing.TaylorMade R11 Irons When putting between 10' and 30' when not sinking the putt I would end up close enough to almost guarantee to only 2-putt. The alignment, feel, and distance control and roll on this putter is very intuitive and easy to figure out, it is also a very well balanced club. I hope my review helpful to you! Highly recommend!

No comments:

Post a Comment