Thursday 7 July 2011

A "minor" injury has kept him from playing many tournaments

This time we maynot felt surprised when Tiger Woods announce that he may not play in the British Open again because his injury have not fully healed. now you maybe counting how many tournaments Tiger has skipped because of his this injury this year.golf clubs for sale Tiger almost not play any tournaments since Augusta Nationa, and his ranking also kept falling,may large of people feel sorry about that.

When Tiger decided to skip from the U.S Open, we all hope that he can attend the British Open to save his golf ranking, but now he give it again, we may wonder when Tiger can go back to golf course, when we can watch his performance, last when he decided to skip the U.S Open , he said sorry to all people and said he may prepare for the British Open, but now, he said these words agan,“I do not want to risk further injury.Titleist 910F Fairway Wood That’s different for me, but I’m being smarter this time. I’m very disappointed and want to express my regrets to the British Open fans.” I don't know how bad or light his injure is, but I know we are looking forward to his back.

No comments:

Post a Comment