Sunday 24 July 2011

R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood-My most forgiving club

I bought the TaylorMade R7 CGB Max Fairway Wood on www.golffactorystores.com for $119.99 and it's in my bag permantently. I have used several times and find
this club is long, easy to hit from a variety of lies, and maintains a solid path. I was really struggling with my 3 wood and played a rental set with a 5 wood and was amazed at how much better I hit it. After that I went to golf shop and hit the Big Bertha, The Burner,discount golf clubs and The R7 CGB Max 5's. For me it was clear I did best with the R7 although I must admit they all were pretty comparable in stock form. Obviously the adjustability of the R7 CGB is an extra benefit.

My other two words for this club: Accuracy and consistency. I am producing straighter shots with a fair amont of trajectory. If you are having issues with getting the ball airborne,discount golf equipment this is the best club for you. This club is designed for slow swing speeds and the shaft is M in a senior flex. This is by far the easiest and most consistant fairway wood I have ever hit. The ball explodes off the face and the flight is as consistant as any I have ever seen. It is super easy to get the ball up in the air.

No comments:

Post a Comment