Tuesday 13 September 2011

Buy R9 fairway wood to low your score

I buy the Taylormade R9 fairwood, because it is adjustable, discount golf clubs then I am possible to get the longer distance and faster speed, PING G20 Driver after played with this taylormade fairway wood several rounds, I find it low a couple strokes of my score, I feel very happy with that, so if you also want to low your score, I highly recommend the R9 fairway wood to you.

When I played with the R9 fairway wood at first, Callaway Diablo Edge Irons I think the R shaft is a bit stiffer than I need, but several rounds later, I find the stiff shaft can forces me to swing as hard as I should be swinging. and because the R9 fairway wood has a large enough sweet spot, so there are also wondeful direction and trajectory controll. I am very satisfied with the R9 fairway wood's low and deep center of gravity, because it can help me to promote high launch and low spin with more draw bias for high trajectory and optimized carry, so everything about the R9 fairway wood is perfect, Ping G20 Hybrids and it is worthy you to have a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment