Wednesday 14 September 2011

TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood Is an Awesome Club

TaylorMade is an undisputed industry leader in golf equipment, offering a complete product line with innovative design and technology-based product for golfers of all skill levels. ping drivers g20 Recently, it has produced the TaylorMade R11 Fairway Wood. I think it is an awasome club. scotty cameron putter Because it is designed with Flight Control Technology and Adjustable Sole Plate, so it has perfect adjustability. When golfers use it, it is more easy to use it. And they will get the satisfied result.

I bought this club so I can improve my long fairways shots, plus when my driver is missing I use this club as my back up on the tee box. callaway x-24 I like this because you can adjust the loft with Flight Control Technology (FCT) and face angle with Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) technology to promote greater distance. online golf shop I don't have any negative feedback at the moment. I just love the R11 product no questions ask. No comparison to any other 3 wood because the competitors are not adjustable.

No comments:

Post a Comment