Thursday 8 September 2011

Diablo Edge Irons and X-24 hot,which are really longest ?

I though the Callaway X-24 hot irons are Callaway's longest irons before I met the Callaway Diablo Edge Irons ,discount golf clubs because when the X-24 hot irons come, there are many golfers said they are the longest and most accurate irons Callaway has ever made. And the obvious feature of the X-24 hot is their lower center of gravity which can make getiing the ball into the air a lot easier.callaway x-24 hot When I try to know more about the X-24 hot irons, I found callaway's another irons, they are Diablo Edge Irons which callaway said are the longest stainless steel irons they have ever created,g20 ping irons so it seems that both the X-24 hot irons and Diablo Edge Irons are the longest, but which are the real one ?

Like the X-24 hot irons, the Diablo Edge Irons also have a low and deep center of gravity which make the sweet spot more accessible at lower impact location, then I think the more accessible sweet spot may be able to bring more distance and accuracy to us, and there are also more golfers agree that the Diablo Edge Irons have excellent distance control. But for me, I prefer the long irons, I think the long irons can give me more distance and forgiveness,taylor made 2.0 and the X-24 hot irons ans Diablo Edge Irons are both good, but I want to know which irons are really the longest ?

No comments:

Post a Comment