Thursday 8 September 2011

Ping g20 has come, would you like to choose PING G15 Irons?

Recently, Ping release their newest clubs-Ping g20 series, wholesale golf clubs there is no doubt it is more professional and advanced than other clubs, but if you ask me which one I will choose, I will tell you none. I prefer with PING G15 Irons, although it is not new, but it is the best one for me, so I still love it, I do not want to change it.

At first, I admit that I always like Ping g20 irons, no matter in look and performance, ping g20 it is better than g15 irons. The reinforced CTP combines with an elastomer badge to reduce face vibration and dampen shock. The thinner, lighter face allows four grams to be shifted more rearward in the head. All of these are the different points from g15 irons. G20 irons showcase the same head profiles, sole thicknesses, lofts and shaft lengths as G15, TaylorMade R11 so it can be say g15 has its own advantages that g20 is also use for. Ping g15 has its unique advantages: high, straight shots are the norm from fairway or rough, it makes ball launches quickly, stupid easy and automaticfrom the first swing. TourStage Bridgestone ViQ Driver Its dispersion patterns are very small, the head seems to adjust for players on bad swings. It is very little discrepancy in distance between center and off-center hits. And for me its large head with extra-wide sole gives me much confidence to hit it flush every time.

Ping g20 is a new club, i know, there are many people pay close attention on it, yes, I also read many information aboutit, but I will only choose Ping g15 irons, it also has four colors to choose for players, I like its black, XXIO MP600 Driver as this color gives me much confidence, it is my honor in my glf bags, it helps me win many games. I won't change my g15 irons only if it is can not use. And I will recommend it to my friends.

No comments:

Post a Comment