Thursday 22 September 2011

TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood is an excellent product

Have you used the TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood? If you have used it, how do you think about it? online golf shop In my opinion, I think it is an excellent product. It is very easy to use because it has been used Flight Control Technology (FCT), which enables the face angle and lie angle to optimize flight and trajectory. The FCT also offers adjustability to promote up to 36 yards of trajectory change.taylormade r11 And it has the adcanced sole design that is more rounded and beveled to increase playabilitysole design that is more rounded and beveled to increase playability.

Now, I also wanto to share my feeling with you. The R-9 fairway golf club is easy to swing/hit plus it fills a gap I had with my former clubs.taylormade burner 2.0 Consequently, I have more confidence plus I am able to reach greens more consistently. Even so, I am still very erratic and need to take some lessons But I am optimistic that my scores will improve. This wood is amazing. The shaft feels like butter but snaps right through the ball. r11 taylormade
Accurate, forgiving, and the FCT system is wonderful. All in all, my game is improved by using it. I will keep it in my bag.

No comments:

Post a Comment