Friday 9 September 2011

Scotty Cameron Putter Improved My Putting Stroke

I am told that Titleist has produced the Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter. online golf shop It features a high toe set-up that reduces the tendency for players to raise the toe and aim left of target, and a stepless steel shaft for a clean, unbroken playing position appearance. TaylorMade CB Irons And the factory adjustable circular weights are set to provide the proper headweight to shaft length combination. I bought this putter several weeks ago. After used it, my putting stroke was improved.

By using this putter, I can make my ball fly more straight, and I can get more distance. In one word, TaylorMade R9 SuperMax Driver it improved my game. I love the feel and the balance of it. This putter is so smooth when striking the ball! I have more confidence over those 5 footers now, its almost gimme range. taylor made 2.0 The putter I was using before was giving me the yips, now I'm attacking every putt with confidence. This is certainly one of the finest putters ever built. There is no need to constantly try different models. You may have a try.

No comments:

Post a Comment