Wednesday 7 September 2011

R11 Driver Will Give You More Distance and Control

I received the TaylorMade R11 Driver yesterday. At first look, I am attracted by its white head, it’s so crazy. wholesale golf clubs This is a big difference from others. After I used it, I love it very much. For me, my average drive is 15 yards longer and a good 30 yard longer when I hit square. By using it, it takes some getting use to at first since it was much lighter and easier to swing. The club head sound and feel are the biggest change when I started using the R11 my first round. The ball flight is slightly higher and my carry has greatly improved. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons I played around with the settings and brought the Loft down to 9.5 and left the face angle and weights neutral.

Because it is designed with massive technological features which ensure the proper fit for every golfer, allowing you to maximize distance through proper loft, face angle, and flight path customization. TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood Besides, it is the next revolution in golf club adjustability, combining Adjustable Sole Plate (ASP) Technology, Flight Control Technology (FCT) and Moveable Weight Technology (MWT). So these technologies can offer distance and adjustability. TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver Therefore, if you are looking for more distance and control, you should choose this driver. It will satisfy your request.

No comments:

Post a Comment