Saturday 10 September 2011

Witness Success on PING G15 Irons

I have bought my PING G15 Ironsfor several months .I still remembered the firsr sight on it. At first glance they are nice looking irons, sporting slightly larger than normal club heads with some sharp graphics. wholesale golf clubs They would definitely look good sitting in your bag at a Sunday morning medal.

After I have played it. I believe it's really good not only in the exterior but also in the performance.That because of the quiet design on it.

The newPing G15 irons from Ping have been designed with the game improver in mind, TaylorMade R11 offer maximum forgiveness but are a subtler proposition aesthetically. Released to supersede the G10 range Ping G15 Black Dot Irons 3-9WS feature a wide sole which enables them to sit comfortably behind the ball and a large offset which positions the hands forwards. This provides those who may have trouble getting the ball airborne with a confident feeling that this can be achieved and this indeed proved to be the case. ping g20 There was consistent feel throughout the irons and those shots that came out of the toe (due to a dodgy swing!) still managed to make their way airborne and carry over a forgiving distance.
PING G15 Irons
Ping unveiled the G15 model this year and so far the response has been extremely positive. The new Ping G15 Black Dot Irons is part of the clamour made by golfing enthusiasts that claim this iron to be a very good addition to an already popular trademark. The Ping G15 Iron touts a much thinner face augmented with a wider sole that make this iron "a really easy club to swing."
TourStage Bridgestone ViQ Driver This attribute alone is worth gold to the golfer struggling with irons or simply trying to improve his iron play.

As we all know ,Lee Westwood, Europe's No. 1 player and the 4th ranked golfer in the world, XXIO MP600 Irons signed a multi-year contract to continue playing PING golf equipment. “I’ve been with PING since my junior golf days,” added Westwood, a six-time Ryder Cup participant. “They've been a leader in innovation for more than 50 years. The confidence I have in their technology makes my job a lot easier. I can focus on winning tournaments knowing my product will perform at the highest level. Whether I’m in Europe, America or another part of the world, they look after my equipment, Honma BERES MG803 Irons such as the Ping g15 irons, needs on a daily basis. Their service is unmatched.” "To extend my agreement with PING brings me great comfort going forward, as I look to continue my momentum into 2010.”

I think it's so lucky to own the PING G15 Irons .

No comments:

Post a Comment