Friday 9 September 2011

Ping G20 Driver Is an Improvement over the G15

Ping is a leading golf manufacture. Recently, it has released latest version of its successful G series with the G20 Driver. wholesale golf clubs The manufacture says that the G20 is for all ability levels, the external weighting of the large, forgiving G20 driver helps launch the ball high with low spin for maximum distance and accuracy. TaylorMade Burner 2.0 Irons In my opinion, the Ping G20 Driver is an improvement over the G15. Following is my first impression on this driver.

When I used it at first time. I consider that the G20 feels lighter that the G15, but in fact the club head is 2 grams heavier than it’s predecessor. TaylorMade R9 Fairway Wood This is due to their high-balance point shaft; allowing more mass at the head, but keeping the overall swing-weight down. Besides, The G20 feels perfectly balanced. I knew were the club head was throughout the swing, but it never felt lagging or too heavy. The club seemed to cut through the air like a knife; a reference to the improved aerodynamics of the club. The performance was outstanding; TaylorMade R9 SuperTri Driver I hit 5 consecutive drives like it was on a frozen rope and the distance was long. Therefore, I think the Ping G20 driver is definitely an improvement over the G15.

No comments:

Post a Comment