Monday 8 August 2011

Big promotion of the TaylorMade R11 driver

Nowadays, there is a driver which is so popular among golf players, and it is the best-seller on the golf market. I think many players have known the name of this driver, it is the TaylorMade R11 driver! The TaylorMade R11 Driver is the latest and greatest from the makers of the No.1 driver in golf. After I browsed several website on the internet,TaylorMade R11 Irons and I came across the R11 driver on a good golf website: www.golffactorystores.com! Why I said like that? Because I found the golf equipments in the website is much cheaper than other similar website. For example, if you buy the TaylorMade R11 driver on the website, you can get a Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter free. I think this is a big news for every golf player!



I have received my R11 driver from the website, and was satisfied with it. Maybe some players suspect the quality, but I want to say the quality is in the same as the one on your local golf shop. I have never proud of a driver before. But I just bought this driver after going to a demo day at the website. The last driver I purchased was 15 years ago so that's maybe why I was so amazed by this driver.Ping G20 fairway woods I had no idea I could hit balls like I did after picking up this club. The Titleist Scotty Cameron Studio Select Newport 2 Putter is helpful for me, because it features a high toe set-up that reduces the tendency for me to raise the toe and aim left of target and a stepless steel shaft for a clean, unbroken playing position appearance. Overview, I highly recommend the R11 driver, on the opposite, it really worth the money to buy the driver and get a putter free.

No comments:

Post a Comment