Monday 1 August 2011

TaylorMade Tour Preferred MB Irons brings surprise

The slightly compact head-size also was helpful in getting to the ball when I was in the rough or had a clumpy lie.
href="http://www.cheapgolfguide.com">online golf shop
As an interesting note they really did well out of fairway bunkers.


They glide through the turf and come out with ease.Mizuno MX-300 Irons I’m

not the steepest swinger but I generally take a small divot with my irons and I never had one dig on me in four rounds. I played on a few different

courses with these with different turf conditions and I had no issues with the soles whatsoever.

The state of the art shaping True Temper Dynamic Gold shafts (most-played on tour) and Advanced groove design promotes more spin and control from the

rough , Callaway RAZR X Irons the ultimate combination for consistent

made the performance brings a more precision ended head.

No comments:

Post a Comment