Tuesday 2 August 2011

Superfast 2.0 Driver is my dream driver

I have used some kinds of Drivers, however,cheap golf clubs I get my dream driver untill the TaylorMade Burner

Superfast Driver emerges up the world. I was skeptical of the white crown at first. And after I used it, I love it much more, and I have never used this

nicer driver. For men and women, it has different kind for them. Just like TaylorMade Lady Burner SuperFast 2.0 Driver, it is best for women. So my dream

driver is coming.

The TaylorMade Burner Superfast 2.0 Driver offers exceptional distance with extremely light weight.This is the best driver I've ever swung. Every hit is

straight and far. I've played a couple rounds with it already and I'm averaging 330 off the tees. Looked at the surface,Taylormade Superfast is Just

uprgraded from 2009 burner. Odyssey 10 Backstryke 2-Ball SRT

Putter
In fact, they have differece, and it gained some distance and more importantly I was about 7 yards more on the target line than before. This

feature is the reason why I love the TaylorMade Superfast. Besides, it is very easy to hit, light and, on the contrary, it is very easy to control as you

know you don't need to over power it (if it is too heavy). Callaway RAZR X

Irons
You can learn to pull the club, hit very long.

No comments:

Post a Comment