Friday 5 August 2011

TaylorMade R9 Driver Attract Me Deeply

The taylormade R9 driver is labeled as the ultimate in adjustability with a claimed 75 yards in left to right movement. The R9 is approximately 420cc in

size vs. the industry standard of 460cc’s.discount golf clubs for sale Its TaylorMade’s Flight Control

Technology allows the player to easily adjust a metalwood’s loft, lie and face angle and its Ultra-Thin Wall Technology is a casting process that allows

thinner clubhead walls than found in most competitive drivers.

For me, I have tried several brands of Drivers, but this one is the best. All I can say is wow...This club is excellent. Very workable, very nice looking,

and the FCT technology is very useful for any player at any skill type. PING G20

Driver
I have the R9 with the Stiff Motore shaft in a 8.5 deg and it produces a nice penetrating ball flight. I was very impressed with the club's

feel and the way ball flies off the clubface at impact. I'm hitting the ball farther than I did with my old R7 quad driver.

No comments:

Post a Comment